Framework: Digital Capabilities for Health
Agreement ID: RM6221
Agreement Length: 4 years
Start Date: 18/01/2021
End Date: 17/01/2025
Application development and management services for the public health and care sector.
Crown Commercial Services worked with NHS Digital to create this agreement, to support public health and other care organisations with providing digital outcomes and services.
Customers using this agreement will be able to access:
- An agile approach to development services for new digital solutions
- Support with existing products and services
- Data management services (for the collection, processing and distribution of health data)
Made up of a single lot, this agreement provides services in the following 5 areas:
- Development and operations (DevOps) – for ongoing minor improvements of live services
- Digital definition services – creating and progressing the project through discovery and alpha phases
- Build and transition services – building the services using beta and live phases
- End-to-end development services – designing and developing the services from discovery to live phases
- Data management (and similar) services – for performing data collection, data processing and analysis and management of data and services
You will be able to combine appropriate service areas with Government Digital Services (GDS) phases. For more information on GDS project phases, take a look at the phases of an agile project.
This agreement will run for 4 years, call-off contracts can be up to a maximum length of 2 or 4 years, depending on the type of services delivered.
Buyers will have the option to extend their call-off contract by up to 6 months or 1 year. This will depend on the initial length of the call-off contract. Some of the key benefits of Digital Capabilities for Health include:
- Access to suppliers with the right capabilities and experience to meet your needs
- Supports further competition to make sure health and social care bodies are receiving value for money
- Quality and price can be assessed based on individual customer’s need
- An efficient structure and approach to commissioning a variety of projects
- Agile delivery of services based on the Service Standard
If you have any questions about this framework and Axiologik’s services, please contact our team on 01138 715 006 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information from Crown Commercial Services: www.crowncommercial.gov.uk/agreements/RM6221